How to become a Christian
So here it is...
- Romans 3:23 "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God"
- Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."
JESUS CHRIST'S PROVISION
- Romans 5:8 "But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."
- Romans 10:9-10, 13 "That if you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved...for, 'Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.'"
- Romans 8:38-39 "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to seperate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
- Romasn 12:1-2 "Therefore, I urge you, brother, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - this is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is - his good, pleasing and perfect will."
If you desire to be made right (to be forgiven of everything you have ever done or ever will do wrong, past, present and future) and to discover the eternal forgiveness that is found only in Jesus Christ then ask God right now to forgive you of your sins and receive Jesus Christ as your Savior and Lord.
If you have asked God to forgive you of your sins and have received Jesus Christ as your Savior you have just entered into eternity as one of God's children. Your relationship with your Heavenly Father can never be broken. Welcome to the family of God!
Please tell us of your decision so that we can follow-up with you. And be sure to become a part of a local Christian church that teaches God's Word so that you can begin to grow in your relationship with Him.
Steven D Wright, DMin